Information and Pricing!
Available times: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday from 12 pm to 5:30 pm and Saturday from 10 am to 3 pm.
No appointment is required. Feel free to call ahead if you would like to ask if anyone is currently using the self-wash!
- $11 - Extra Small Dog under 7lbs - We provide shampoo, conditioner, towels, high-velocity dryer, and aprons.
- $14 - Basic Package – We provide shampoo, conditioner, towels, high-velocity dryer, and aprons.
- $18 - Super Package – Includes Liki Mat that suctions to the wall with peanut butter or kong filler.
- *Use any tools at your own risk. We are not responsible for any injury caused by using the provided grooming tools.
- The first wash begins at opening time and the last wash must start 1 hour before closing time. Cameras are in use.
- Each wash has a limit of 1-hour time usage. Past this will be an additional $4 per every 15 minutes.
- Feel free to bring your own grooming tools or shampoos, keeping the time limit in mind.
- Please check-in before starting your wash and sign a waiver before your first time.
- Please be respectful of our staff and customers while using the facility.
Guidelines for Roo’s Self Wash
- Maximum of two dogs allowed in the self-wash area unless under 10 lbs and crated.
- Do not leave any pets unattended at any time in the self-wash area.
- Do not allow any pets to leave the self-wash area without being leashed.
- Do not bring any pets that are aggressive unless they are muzzled during the entire process.
- Do not bring any animals exhibiting symptoms of coughing, diarrhea, vomiting, nasal discharge, or other illness.
- Do not take any shampoos, towels, or other materials out of the self-wash area.
- Our staff is strictly prohibited from lifting, bathing, drying, or holding your pet at any time.
- No persons under the age of 18 can use the self-wash area unattended.
- If your pet pees on or eats anything in the store, you are responsible to pay for it.
- You must sign the liability agreement before using the self-wash.