Our self-wash at Roo’s Holistic Pet Supplies is located in a closed room in the corner of our large facility. There is a door to offer privacy and security for you and your dog! The tub is a professional grooming tub, reinforced by our construction team to hold a 250 lb dog! Our self-wash is open Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday from 11am to 7pm, closed on Wednesday & Sunday. The cost is $16 per dog for one hour of use. That price includes professional pet shampoos, towels, professional high-velocity dryers, bathing aprons, instructions, and clean-up! Use is first-come-first-serve. Feel free to call ahead to check if the self-wash is open, reserve the next spot (we will hold the tub for 15 minutes for you to arrive), or to add your name to a waitlist! We are so excited to offer a self-wash station and want everyone to be safe and happy with the experience! Want to see it first? Come on in and ask for a tour!
Guidelines for Roo’s Self Wash
- Maximum of two dogs allowed in the self-wash area unless under 10 lbs and crated.
- Do not leave any pets unattended at any time in the self-wash area.
- Do not allow any pets to leave the self-wash area without being leashed.
- Do not bring any pets that are aggressive unless they are muzzled during the entire process.
- Do not bring any animals exhibiting symptoms of coughing, diarrhea, vomiting, nasal discharge, or other illness.
- Do not take any shampoos, towels, or other materials out of the self-wash area.
- Our staff is strictly prohibited from lifting, bathing, drying, or holding your pet at any time.
- No persons under the age of 18 can use the self-wash area unattended.
- If your pet pees on or eats anything in the store, you are responsible to pay for it.
- You must sign the liability agreement before using the self-wash.