Check out our new website for shopping! Now offering curbside/in-store pick up, delivery, and shipping! Use code "freeship" for free shipping on orders over $75. *Please be patient as we update and make changes to the new site. If you don't find an item you need let us know!*
The Very Best Choice of Food & Water Bowls. Don't see what you're looking for? Call us to place an order for In-Store Pickup, Curbside Pickup, Local Delivery, No Contact Delivery.
Get Behind Our Community Pet Supply Store with Your Order of Dog Food & Water Bowls
If you are a dog parent, you will unquestionably wish to discover a pet bowl that will work best for your puppy. Some puppies gobble up too rapidly and might require a slow feeder dog bowl, while new puppies may need a shorter dish to reach their food. The following are some things to bear in mind when choosing the perfect dog bowl for your puppy.
There are great deals of dog bowl options from which to select. These consist of:
1) Plastic Dog Bowl: This is just one of the most usual dog bowl choices. Several of the benefits of using a plastic dog bowl include: they come in countless sizes and shapes, enabling you to customize the puppy dish to your tastes; and they are amongst the most inexpensive options on the market.
2) Ceramic Dog Bowl: Another well-liked option is a ceramic dog bowl. Some of the benefits of using a ceramic dog dish include: these bowls are convenient to clean, resist bacteria, and can normally be placed in the dish washer for cleaning. However, ceramic dog bowls can fracture if you have an active pup.
3) Stainless-steel Dog Bowl: One of the newer choices on the market is a stainless steel dog dish. Some of the benefits consist of: They are generally equipped with a non-skid base to help puppies eat, they are incredibly durable, and safe to put in the dish washer. A disadvantage is that a stainless-steel dog dish doesn't come in expensive colors or designs.
4) Automatic dog bowls: Think of using an automatic dog feeder for those that are gone a great deal
5) Slow feed dog bowls: Slow feeder dog bowls have labyrinths that ensure dogs do not merely inhale their food. This helps to minimize your dog's possibility of choking, throwing up, and GI bloat.
6) Dog Bowls for Taking A Trip: Travel dog bowls are commonly collapsible plastic to permit owners to feed their dogs on the go.
Discover the Right Pet Bowl
At Roo's Holistic Pet Supplies in Muncie, IN, we stock many dog dish options from leading brands. Visit us in the store or call us at (765) 760-7905 to find out more!
We stepped in this little gem of a store and it is packed with goodies! Nice variety of antlers which is what we came for. Will be returning.
Kelli Lynn Charles
I love being able to give my pups natural treats that I actually understand the ingredients of. They LOVE them! We also really like being able to use the doggy wash there, makes bath time so much easier!
It is so clear the staff here genuinely care about their customer's pets. My dog has had a yeast problem and the staff member talked through a time their own dog had experienced the same thing. The staff member then recommended a food, which was cheaper than the food I was going to buy. I could not recommend this store more!
This was my first visit here. They have all kinds of treats for your animals, and a ton of other pet supplies. They're also very knowledgeable about the different kinds of dog food and what's healthy for your pets and what isn't. I haven't used their dog wash but I did ask about it and it's very reasonably priced.
If you just want anything but toys they are great. I have purchased collars and their individual treats and the dogs love them. However on Friday I purchased 2 treat toys for my 2 dogs. I was told that if they tear rather quickly I could bring them back. 20 dollars on dogs and they lasted 5 minutes. I took them back and was told Sorry, they thought it was another brand. Not upset about the money, I'm upset I was lied to