Check out our new website for shopping! Now offering curbside/in-store pick up, delivery, and shipping! Use code "freeship" for free shipping on orders over $75. *Please be patient as we update and make changes to the new site. If you don't find an item you need let us know!*
The Best Array of Feeders & Waterers. Don't see what you're looking for? Call us to place an order for In-Store Pickup, Curbside Pickup, Local Delivery, No Contact Delivery.
Get Behind Our Local Pet Shop with Your Order of Dog Feeders & Waterers
If you are a dog parent, you will certainly want to find a dog dish that will function best for your puppy. Some puppies eat too quickly and may require a slow feeder dog bowl, while puppies may need a shorter bowl to eat their food. Here are some points to bear in mind when deciding on the perfect dog bowl for your pet.
There are lots of dog bowl options from which to pick. These include:
1) Plastic Dog Bowl: This is one of the most common dog bowl options. A few of the benefits of using a plastic dog bowl consist of: they are available in many colors, shapes, and designs, allowing you to tailor the dog bowl to your preferences; and they are amongst the cheapest options on the market.
2) Ceramic Dog Bowl: Another favored selection is a ceramic dog bowl. A few of the advantages of using a ceramic dog bowl consist of: these bowls are effortless to clean, resist germs, and can generally be put in the dishwashing machine for cleaning. However, ceramic dog bowls can fracture if you have a hyper pup.
3) Stainless-steel Dog Bowl: One of the more recent choices on the market is a stainless-steel dog dish. Some of the benefits consist of: They are typically outfitted with a non-skid base to help puppies eat, they are incredibly long-lasting, and safe to place in the dishwasher. A disadvantage is that a stainless-steel dog dish doesn't come in fancy color options or designs.
4) Automatic dog bowls: Think of making use of an automatic dog feeder for those that are gone a whole lot
5) Slow feed dog bowls: Slow feeder dog bowls have labyrinths that ensure dogs do not merely inhale their food. This helps to decrease your puppy's opportunity of choking, vomiting, and gastrointestinal bloat.
6) Dog Bowls for Traveling: Travel dog bowls are often retractable plastic to permit owners to feed their dogs on the move.
Find the Right Pet Bowl
At Roo's Holistic Pet Supplies in Muncie, IN, we stock several dog bowl choices from leading brands. See us in the store or call us at (765) 760-7905 to get more information!
The workers are very kind and will help you find what you’re looking for. They have a wide selection and can tell you a bit about any brand. They also have adorable treats decorated to look like certain things. I believe the cats name is Cleo they’re very kind and you’ll find them in all different parts of the store.
Very helpful and informative while assisting me with choosing dog food for Duke. The information presented to me was great and I am glad she educated me. Very kind and professional! They care about your pet! And Duke likes the food. Thank you!
Great variety of pet treats and friendly service even of the furry kind!