If you are a pet owner, you will undoubtedly want to find a pet bowl that will work best for your dog. Some pets gobble up too quickly and may need a slow-feeder dog bowl, while puppies might require a shorter dish to eat their food. There are lots of dog bowl choices to pick from. These include:
1) Plastic Dog Bowl: This is one of the most common dog bowl options. A few of the advantages of using a plastic dog bowl consist of the countless colors and shapes, permitting you to tailor the puppy bowl to your preferences; and they are amongst the most affordable options on the market.
2) Ceramic Dog Bowl: Another well-loved option is a ceramic dog bowl. Several of the advantages of using a ceramic dog dish include these bowls being effortless to clean, resist germs, and can typically be placed in the dish washer for cleaning. However, ceramic dog bowls can break if you have an active puppy.
3) Stainless Steel Dog Bowl: One of the more recent options on the market is a stainless-steel dog bowl. Several of the benefits include generally having a non-skid bottom to help puppies eat; they are incredibly sturdy; and they are safe to place in the dishwasher. A drawback is that a stainless-steel dog bowl does not come in expensive color schemes or styles.
4) Automatic Dog Bowls: An automated dog feeder is an option for those that are gone a lot.
5) Slow Feed Dog Bowls: Slow feeder dog bowls have puzzles that make sure dogs do not merely inhale their food. This helps to lower your pet's chance of choking, throwing up, and GI bloating.
6) Dog Bowls for Traveling: Travel pet bowls are typically collapsible plastic to permit owners to feed their dogs on the go.
Find the right puppy bowl at Roo's Holistic Pet Supplies in Muncie, IN. We stock several dog bowl choices from leading brands. Visit us in the store or call us at (765) 760-7905 for more information!